10. Hery Rajaonarimampianina, President of Madagascar
I count 8 syllables in the last name. Not that I could ever pronounce it.
9. Donald Tusk, Prime Minister of Poland
Can’t think of an other Polish guys named Donald.
8. Letsie III, King of Lesotho
A king who sounds like he was named after the family dog.
7. Tony Tan, President of Singapore
Also the proprietor of a string of casual dining establishments.
6. Toke Talagi, Premier of Niue
5. Abdul Halim, Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia
What a wonderfully complicated title. Apparently it translates into something like “he who is made Supreme Lord.” The position is an elected monarch, so it’s a fairly accurate job title.
4. Kenny Anthony, Prime Minister of Saint Lucia
Sounds like 2 guys from the old neighborhood.
3. Keith Mitchell, Prime Minister of Grenada
Sounds like minor league oufielder.
2. Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, King of Bhutan
1. Goodluck Jonathan, President of Nigeria.
Not sure if the president of Nigeria is a position that a lucky person would have, but it would be nice to have an affirmation for a name.